- No one is abusing: Admins don’t abuse or use any information from players. It’s within admins discretion.
- Admins are players too: this means that as everyone else, we also participate in raiding and PVP. Please treat us as normal players when we are not logged in as admin with our star active.
- Discussions about rules: Are not to be done with an admin in the global chat. Still, you can ask for an admin to come over and talk local or in discord. This is because we don’t want to disturb other players.
- Admins don’t spawn in items/dinos: You can never count on an admin to help you by spawning in items or dinos. We never spawn in anything.
- When the star is active: It means that the admins are not acting like a normal player, and is actively working with admin duties. This can, for instance, be: cleaning up old structures, pipes or dinos from players that haven’t played on the server for a long time.
When the star is active you need to wait for your turn if an admin is already busy with a task.
- Be nice to the admins: The admins are working every day with the servers and sometimes the admins need to take a break from all the admin tasks. You need to respect that. If the issue is not an emergency you can always report your issue in the discord Support channel (recommended), or to the support email.
- Always fresh and clean: So if you have been inactive too long your base might be wiped by a player or admin has deleted your structures and dinos. Minimum inactivity is 1 month. If you are on vacation you can tell admin on discord and we will put you up on a list so we don’t delete your structures.